Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin shells created from porcelain which are bonded to the front of your teeth to improve your smile.
Veneers are a fantastic way to improve a smile which has become damaged or stained due to various circumstances.
- Veneers are used to treat chipped and damaged teeth, teeth that have become worn down, stained or discoloured.
- Teeth are prone to becoming discoloured due to red wine, tea, coffee, tobacco chewing or cigarette smoking.
- In certain instances teeth whitening is not enough to restore their natural colour so dental veneers are the treatment of choice.
- Veneers can also be used to help with slightly crooked teeth or smiles with unsightly gaps.
(before we begin)
A final impression of your prepared teeth is then taken (a master impression) and sent off to a specialised laboratory. In the meantime temporary veneers (acrylic) will be fitted to the prepared teeth which will have the dimensions of your final smile. This is our second checkpoint where we will double check again that you are happy with the length, colour, shape width etc. Any final adjustments will be made on your temporaries and an impression is taken again another checkpoint and sent to the laboratory.
- Excellent aesthetics very translucent
- 12 month warranty
- Normally lasts an average of 5-7 years
with good oral hygiene
- Excellent aesthetics
- More stain resistance
- Almost three times stronger than conventional veneer
- 3 year warranty
- Normally lasts over 10-15 years with good oral hygiene
Why choose us?
reasons to use us
see What our
clients are saying..
“I couldn’t praise the staff enough. They were absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately i had to have two teeth extracted and was scared to death. They made me feel at ease and it was done in no time. I had been putting off going to the dentist for a while, now i will be able to go again. Thank you so much for your caring attitude. We need more staff like these and people wouldn’t be so afraid. Highly recommend.”
“Not too keen on going to the dentist but don’t mind going to see Cat, she is very calming & always has a conversation with you putting you at your ease. No problem getting appointments.”
“Excellent safety measures in place felt very very safe brilliant dentist and staff thank you”
“Brilliant services on offer from these guys, just had my tooth removed its was fast and painless, I was told it would need drilling by other dentist but got it took out without the drill”
“Excellent communication throughout my appointments. I had composite bonding done and am thrilled with the results. Staff are lovely.”
make an appointment